Partner Consultant - Store ops, Revenue
About the team:
As a part of the Storefront - Revenue team you will focus on delivering a world-class and differentiated shopping experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Being an integral part of operations for the team - work closely with all team members to help
scale various experiences.
- Be a key contributor to Sales/ Events led operations by delivering operational excellence by
working closely with revenue and category stakeholders.
- Take the onus of Store and link creation through various tools (Smartstore, Biro) and interfaces and be adept at working with wireframes.
- Work in close coordination with Creative and Design teams to be able to deliver the apt creative experience
- Collaborate with tech teams to solve for better merchandising opportunities by refining tools (Dexter, Smart store, Biro)
- Undertake special projects time to time for overall impact - Optimize banners, links by looking at data
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical & numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics.
- Ability to multitask and showcase strong ownership across different projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Basic excel.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting.