Data Analyst - Planning
Category planning team is responsible for optimizing Inventory Health for Myntra and ensuring right assortment availability for Myntra’s customers. In addition, category planning team is a central team which closely works with category, sell side, SCM; drives analytics to aid business decision making; works with product and technology teams to set up right and sustainable processes to improve efficiency.
Roles and responsibilities
Role: Work closely with Category, Sell Side & Central Planning team to drive the business with focus on growth and increasing the market share. Manage the inventory planning process & establish Myntra as the preferred destination for customers.
The candidate will be responsible for category specific planning activities on the following levels
- Understanding Myntra processes and Data system to own analytics for the team
- Identify areas for improving efficiency and set-up automation to increase efficiency of the processes
- Reporting & KPI management – Tracking category’s key metrics –STR, DOH, Ageing
- Making season assortment plans, based on past performance & growth/ revenue targets
- Review style level performance based on key metrics & take corrective actions
- Closely work with supply chain team for inwards/storage capacities across warehouses
- Ensure optimum inventory placement across different regions
- Liquidation of aged and slow-moving inventory
- Weekly/monthly/season performance review and analytics
What we are looking for:
Strong problem-solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
Strong in Data analytics – Candidates should understand SQL and Python. Should be highly proficient in Advance Excel (Must); Knowledge of automating processes is preferred.
Highly Action Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. Incoming candidate will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
Ability to collaborate - Build working relationships with members from the other departments and be able to support the analysts within the team
Education and Experience Required:
- Professional experience in e-commerce / Retail /Analytics
- BE/BTech with 1-4 years of professional experience (or)
- Graduate from NIFT or other reputed institution with 3-4 Years of professional experience