KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management of (Implementation and monitoring) new initiatives within the Catalog department
- Own the design, development & maintenance of the data tables, performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to ensure effective tracking mechanism
- Analyze catalog level metrics such as TAT, Model planning, AOP planning, Cost, Returns, Rejections, Utilization and Go Live etc. to isolate problems/strength areas to solve/leverage for better ROI
- Collaborate with stakeholders across diverse teams/functions for smooth running of initiatives; Identify bottlenecks and raise requests for support/escalations to ensure project timelines are met
- Examine existing processes and set up systems in place for data gathering, execute quantitative analysis that translates data into actionable insights.
- Carry out periodic performance analysis of running projects and prepare reports/dashboards for same.
- Publish periodic reports, prepare presentations for reviews with Senior Management
KEY ASSESSMENT METRICS (KPI’s):
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in use of Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI and SQL
- Efficient project and people management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills – Written and Verbal
- Comfortable with Multitasking and ability to handle multiple projects.
Overall, an enterprising and a go-getter type individual to drive operation planning in catalog.