Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and align strategy for Awareness Campaign. Lead all digital marketing channels - DV360, Facebook, YouTube, Campaign Manager etc.
- Manage and execute digital marketing campaigns for Myntra platform including sale events (e.g. EORS), content marketing, and Myntra Insider marketing.
- Strong hands on experience on Biddable Media especially Facebook and Google Ecosystem (DV360/YT etc.).
- Develop growth hacking strategies, work with various internal teams to manage campaign performance and constantly optimize to improve marketing efficiencies and deliver result
- On-board and manage external marketing partners (Agencies/automation tool) to have best in class solutions to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong analytical sense and number led approach to campaigns.
- Contribute to driving daily/weekly/monthly revenues/other business objectives, across campaigns.
- Timely setup and execution of marketing campaigns (with varied scale from a few crores to multi-million dollar campaigns).
- Continuous improvement in media impact and efficiencies (wherever possible).
- Clear measurement system and approach to track regular progress.
- Continuously bringing best practice ad-Tech thinking and innovations to Myntra.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant digital marketing experience with deep understanding of the adTech ecosystem with hands-on experience with existing and upcoming technologies (e.g., programmatic).
- Strong network in the ecosystem with the key digital marketing agencies and partners (esp. including Facebook, Google and large digital platforms).
- Strong stakeholder management, project management and collaboration skills
- Solid process orienteers along with high bias for action.
- Innovation mindset with ability to take risks to experiment and bring innovations to the table.
- Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder-management skills.
- Collaborative approach to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical horsepower along with ability to drive insight from data.
- Strong creative mind to be able to contribute towards strategizing diverse campaigns.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced, structured environment.
- Experience in fashion is desirable, though not mandatory.