Candidate/ Role is responsible for driving marketing for a portfolio of brands under House of Brands Myntra. This role includes driving marketing campaigns for brand, lead brand associations and collaborations, digital and social marketing and build the brand’s imagery and drive sales and acquisitions
- Chalk out the marketing and promotion calendar for the brand for the year
- Own the overall marketing strategy, creative content & media planning. Drive flawless execution including driving thematic and promo marketing campaigns and effectively marketing budget.
- Be responsible for end to end campaign management such as briefing the agencies, working on shoots and films, content creation, media planning etc
- Be able to measure impact and drive campaign efficiencies by finding the right set of partners
- Drive innovation and create cutting edge marketing communication across platforms.
- Work with internal teams and external agencies for campaign, media, etc.
- Own brand health metrics, customer acquisition, campaign ROI etc.
- Work closely with the Brand team to understand business priorities and plan marketing activities accordingly
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years of relevant work experience of working on brands managing the communication and brand strategy.
- Has exposure to creative development process, including multi-media campaign creation and execution
- Needs to have exposure to Media planning, Digital planning, Performance marketing
- Having strong creative bent of mind, with ability to generate ideas to drive brand awareness and visibility
- Has an analytical bent of mind and is able to understand data
- Cross functional team management skills to liaison with both external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Comes with industry contacts and publisher connections, has worked with vendors across domains
- Mindset of working entrepreneurial mode
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, aggressive, open to learning with an extremely positive attitude
- Ability to manage a direct team as well as stakeholders