Associate Director – Growth Marketing
Building processes that improve business revenue. This includes but is not limited to acquiring new customers and reviving inactive subscribers. Leverage data, product and consumer insights to define the marketing strategy while maintaining focus on consumer experience and ROI.
- Partnering with Marketing leadership on strategy and owning the execution
- Independently Creating and updating creative content;
- Planning, optimizing, and scaling paid ad campaigns;
- Managing social acquisition channels;
- Planning and optimizing creative email campaigns and their timing;
- Updating and/or abandoning any traditional marketing campaigns;
- Building effective and engaging referral programs;
- Analyzing the overall sales funnel impact and making adjustments where necessary;
- Utilizing user data to pivot marketing campaigns for more engagement.
- Post Graduate with 7+ years of experience in performance/ growth marketing in ecommerce/ product organization.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Excellent understanding of digital measurement, analytics, media buying and optimization techniques.
- Extensive experience in managing all channels of marketing- online and traditional.