Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling a team of 5-7 members
- Build and track AOP for Offline and Sourcing for Myntra Owned Brands. Prepare monthly outlook and track actual daily performance with the plan w.r.t Offline and Working Capital.
- Preparing annual plan and outlooks for the organization.
- Driving financial goals of the organization with all stake holders including CXOs.
- Driving tech charter for automation of activities w.r.t. Supply Front.
- Driving Order to Buy and Inventory Health. Inventory Days of Holding - Brand Level as well as Store level through planning as well as regular reporting.
- Management of vendor relations
- Developing actionable analytics for corrective action.
- Reviewing monthly financial close and assisting CFO with reporting/presentation material.
- Establishing right controls and process around managing Opex.
- Competitive Analysis - Identify levers for cost savings.
- Streamlining of business processes, identify and implement better financial control.
- Lead projects on cost reductions and value enhancements.
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA from Tier I or CA with 7-10 years’ experience in Business Finance or related field with hands-on experience on business analysis & Reporting.
- Ability to work with senior leadership and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with large volume of data and drive insights.