Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to finance management.
- Partner with business teams, identify and track appropriate performance measures, key performance indicators and associated drivers.
- Be the first point of contact for business in all financial queries, analysis and data
- Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
- Influence and drive business decision with appropriate analysis and comments.
- Proactive in reviewing financial information, identifying inconsistencies, initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Participate and highlight risks and opportunities with appropriate analysis.
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis for better P&L management.
- Provide updates to finance and business on progress.
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream process team for resolutions.
- Participate in monthly close calls with the controller’s organization for P&L Review.
- Prepare financial information & analysis for business reviews with key highlights.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Support finance and business leader in simulation of projections and corresponding expenses working including improvement plans.
- Develop Budget modeling by establishing run rates.
- Preparation of budget pack with appropriate budget comments to support budget reviews including submission for corporate consolidation.
- Tracking of performance against set targets and provide periodical updates to business.
Qualifications & Experience
- Finance Post-Graduate from a tier 1/ tier 2 University or business school with
- 5 years of Prior experience in Relevant Industry with Business Facing Roles
- A Chartered Account with 3 to 5 years of Relevant Experience
- Demonstrate strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to work with peers and counterparts and good team player
- Proficient in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills
- The candidate should have a proactive approach and be a self-starter