Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and executing innovation and creative initiatives for catalog
- Project management : Should be able to manage multiple projects running parallely while maintaining quality
- Manage end-to-end execution of projects : from concept to execution to arriving at performance results, plan and estimate for highly complex projects
- Partner with others on the team, and also with teams across Myntra, for cohesive creative executions
- Identify, Visualize, design, conceptualize a customer’s buying experience
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations
- Define relevant processes and guide the team to achieve expected quality output along with assigned targets
- Apply brand guidelines, values, and relevance throughout the execution process
- Ability to come up with creative concepts and translate the same into visual references and storyboards in the given timelines.
- Provide quality assurance for all final outputs
- Risk/issue management and resolution
- A creative vision with an understanding of business objectives and the ability to approach things from a different perspective, capable of thinking on your feet in high pressure scenarios
- Good People skills, should be able to manage creative teams and tracks of work
- Should have strong presentation skills, workflow management and communication skills. Good at storytelling.
- To be on top of the current fashion trends, driving timely innovation, master of storytelling with an approach of mentoring and upskilling team
- Effective analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should have a portfolio that demonstrates their conceptualization and art direction skills in imagery/video/graphics/gifs segment.
- 5+ years of experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative with good verbal and written communications skills
- Hands on experience and passion for visual storytelling with excellent presentation, typography and layouting skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can work in tandem with the rest of the creative teams across different verticals.
- Proficiency with design softwares such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in collaboration with different stakeholders and business.