Associate Director Of Products - Customer Growth
Myntra’s product management team builds technology products that empower our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale internet-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. Using technology & design every employee has the immense power to have an incredible impact in the life of Indian consumers. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Our Product Vision is to be the most innovative fashion-tech leader, crafting trusted, efficient, immersive & inspiring content and commerce experiences for our customers such that Myntra becomes a part of their life whilst also creating an ecosystem to support brands to build their identity and flourish.
This will be a leadership role in the Growth Products Charter.
The growth products team are working on identifying product driven solutions to drive scalable, sustainable & high velocity growth at each stage of the customers lifecycle as well as newer market segments we want to serve. This would essentially involve optimizing as well as identifying new ways of solving for customer lifecycle management starting from acquisition to early stage retention to loyalty. This is a horizontal product team which will work very closely with the rest of the StoreFront Product , Revenue & Marketing team. The growth team’s vision is to Blitz Scale & Establish Myntra As Every Fashion Loving Indians Most Desired Partner.
Given the vast breadth of products and its strategic organization importance, we are looking for a Product Leader who can see the big picture, set audacious & ambitious growth goals and help influence the team to build solid roadmaps based on sound logic and trade-off principles. The desired product leader should have strong product execution prowess with the ability to manage the demands of the here and now as well as balancing it out with the long term vision.
If fashion, lifestyle & ecommerce is your passion and you thoroughly enjoy finding creative & analytical ways to scale a company’s growth, then this could be perhaps one of the most exciting challenges to take on! In this mission critical role, you will help define the future of fashion & lifestyle ecommerce and democratize fashion for Indians.
- Drive high velocity sustainable scalable growth to increase our active customer base!
- Identify customer & market trends and derive product strategy for key focus areas.
- Build a case with leadership on strategic priorities, identify constraints, trade-off principles & clearly define execution strategy & resourcing requirements based on impact.
- Inspire and influence your team by describing and then reinforcing the product vision, strategy, goals and execution game plan.
- Lead & coach the team through the process of agile product development process ensuring key milestones are met.
- Engage key stakeholders, working closely with cross-functional leaders and other product leaders in multiple product areas to build enthusiasm for the product vision.
- Be a great manager and leader. Build an exceptional product team, coach them on hard and soft skills required to win championships, set clear goals to empower team members, drive an inclusive and collaborative culture, thrive in ambiguity, and give thoughtful feedback.
- Be the subject matter expert
- The opportunity to make a dent in the Indian ecommerce history. Myntra is the market leader for fashion & lifestyle ecommerce. We have an ambitious vision for the next 5 years and user growth is a cornerstone for making this vision come to life.
- You will have a unique opportunity to help people express and live their best life through fashion!
- The chance to innovate. We’re breaking new ground with the use of machine learning and other data-driven projects, and you will collaborate with world-class technologists who are leading in their fields, determining together what is possible.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Customer Obsession. A drive to know more about customers than they understand about themselves.
- High quality execution with outcome oriented mindset. A sense of high agency to make things happen.
- Overall 10 to 12 years with at least 5 years experience in product management with agile teams for large scale B2C products
- Domain knowledge of gamification, social products, behavioral science, customer lifecycle orchestration would be big plus,
- An entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. Thrives in ambiguity and a fast changing environment.
- Ideate and execute products strategy balancing time to market & long term innovation
- Experienced product leader capable of setting cultures and practices that facilitate collaborative development of great products.
- Ability to think structurally end to end.
- Ability to leverage a variety of techniques to influence various team members and stakeholders being deeply familiar with quantitative, qualitative, market research and experimentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical expertise - Deep understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence cross functional stakeholders.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Experience in leading a team of engineers, designers and junior PMs to deliver a product roadmap
- Previous experience in building growth product teams ( good to have )