Deputy Director — Design/Graphic (Kook and Keech)
Minimum 10+ years work experience in Men’s graphics/streetwear and global fashion trends
A young team of enthusiastic and passionate designers supported with sourcing and buying functions: all working towards the common goal of making Myntra’s Streetwear brand a commercial success that is high on trend, visual appeal and yet commercial in its fashion proposition.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and Manage the entire Design vertical of a streetwear brand, directing the streetwear product portfolio and the design team to the next level by:
- Product leadership: Drive New ideas in Youth: Men’s graphics, Men’s street fashion, Women’s trends, Teens Fashion & trends.
- Creative Leadership: New ideas for Concepts, Art direction for marketing, Campaign/photoshoot and it’s management, brand online catalogue representation, create quick and compelling visual software presentations
- Operational Leadership: Direct the team to Effectively manage all creative and parallel timelines of the brand with compelling results.
- Multitasking Leadership: Manage tight timelines and multiple sporadic creative asks in an organised way with clear vision and a will to get things done. Inspire , plan and guide the team to navigate the challenges and achieve impactful results.
- Design team Creative Leadership: Lead the Design team to new visions to achieve trend impactful achievements, drive new original ideas, trends, concepts, storytelling and global trends through the brand
- Managerial leadership: Direct and lead the Design team of the brand to new visions, challenges delegate efficiently and guide them in their growth and evolution
- Business Leadership: Thorough understanding of the online market, customer sentiments, business workings and opportunities from the POV of fashion and work proactively to make the brand’s streetwear proposition a commercial success.
- Openness to learning and Quick Leaner: Build quick understanding of the online world and the brand: Scope of brand, opportunities in business, scope in fashion expansion and drive proactive results.
- Responsible & sincere: Ability to work independently with little supervision and followup, ensuring all brand, creative and company asks are planned, followed through and fulfilled with utmost excellence.
- Supervise and mentor the Design vertical of a Kidswear brand to further evolution
- Minimum 10+ years work experience in Men’s graphics/streetwear and global fashion trends.
- Very strong visual storyteller/ communicator: Hands on experience in creating compelling online presentations, art direction, layouts. Experience in video and animation, any other design software is a bonus.
- Strong t-shirt graphic background with heightened awareness of global graphic trends
- An end-to-end brand designer with knowledge and experience in multiple categories to lead a diverse portfolio of men’s graphics to women’s fashion
- Experience in Women’s fashion/trends and Youth/ streetwear
- Keen interest, passion and eye in Youth fashion and global streetwear trends
- Organized Multitasker who can work under tight timelines and lead parallel verticals of managing the entire product portfolio and creative asks of online PVT brand.
- Experience in managing people in a team
- Strong and salient verbal communication skills
- Proactive, Enthusiastic & Eager to create a legacy and drive results.