Role and Responsibilities
- Define strategic roadmap for the catalog team, involving transformational and innovative projects which could be a mix of customer facing (videos, GIFs, infographs, annotations etc) and optimization (returns reduction, efficiency enhancement) led initiatives.
- Drive innovation and build capabilities for long term differentiation. Lead ideation from the front, and work with ops and creatives to test out concepts, drive scale-up of high impact of initiatives. Take charge of execution.
- Convert strategic objectives into OKRs. Monitor progress and take end to end ownership of program management for different initiatives, and hold team members/partners accountable. For goals that are off track, drive high-quality problem solving with the relevant leaders.
- Drive data driven decision making in the unit. Do periodic deep dives on critical areas, run thorough analyses, identify problem areas and improvement opportunities, summarize findings. Design and run structured review forums
- Help make high impact presentations for discussions with senior leadership
Qualifications and experience required:
- MBA from top-tier B-school and/or relevant experience (5+ years) in strategy consulting / e-commerce / consumer internet ecosystem
- Should be a good problem solver with analytical rigor. Looking for someone who is structured, creates order and focuses on results in riving strategic initiatives
- Should be a confident communicator. Has the ability to influence teams across levels without a need for direct reporting/authority
- Should have worked in collaborative roles working across teams