Job Description: Graphic Designer (Catalog)
Role: The team member will play a key role in conceptualizing and designing creative graphic based solutions to be included in Myntra’s catalog. He/She will engage actively with the creative leads within the team to generate designs which can help users make more informed buying decisions and enhance the buying experience.
- Understand creative briefs to create unique visuals for infographics, GIFs, purchase guides, mailers etc.
- Should be able to convert thoughts/ideas into visuals.
- Adept with current visual trends, color stories and a deep understanding of the brand voice
- Understanding of basic animation to create short length moving illustrations
- Act as an active contributor to brainstorming discussions
- Must have ability to ideate and refer to relevant design touch-points
- Work towards doing things differently with available guidance
- Must take ownership of projects assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-6 years of experience in the graphic design domain
- Technical know-how
- Advanced Graphic design, illustrations, basic knowledge of UI/UX
- Advanced software skills of Adobe Creative Suite + Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro for basic animation creations
- Strong sense of typography, imagery, colors, composition and visual layouts
- Ability to keep up with & implement recent developments in the design
- Ability to clearly convey information through a variety of channels to
individuals/groups various stakeholders
- Must be receptive to constructive feedback
- Ability to manage escalations and resolve conflicts in day to day operations.
- Project Management
- Take ownership of QC of all the assigned work
- Must organize all design deliverables within timelines agreed upon