MANAGER- M2- ROADSTER WOMENSWEAR
Experience - 6 years +
Looking for you - an enthusiastic and self driven individual to join our team at Roadster to support the growing womenswear category.
- You will be focussing on driving major categories with deep product knowledge in topwear, bottom wear and dresses with a good hold in wovens.
- You have a good sense of balance between design centred with consumer knowledge and bestseller data
- You have a strong bent in research with great perspectives & point of views to connect different dots and set macro perspectives about categories.
- You know the pulse of the market and the trends to address much in advance and can translate them well into the brand language & aesthetic.
- You are strong in conceptualisation of concepts that are brand right and have strong communication and presentation skills to deliver the right idea across teams.
- You are a problem solver and can easily adapt to different situations to untangle issues and find apt solutions
- You are foresighted and quick to turn around ideas into workable models.
- You will be responsible for efficient day to day working with a keen eye on improvisation of processes and strong decision making skills.
- You are organized and have clarity of thought in your working to lead teams with great rigour and lead by example.
- Preference to have e-com retail experience and have prior experience as a manager of a team.