Cluster Manager -Retail Operations
Job Description: - Store Operation/ Retail Operation
Brand to Handle: - Mango or Nautica
Position is based at: - Chandigarh or Ludhiana
Territory: - Upper North
Experience: - 7-9 Years
Preferably female candidate
- Partner Management
- Team Recruitment
- People Centricity
- Team Hiring
- Policy Adherence
- Visual Merchandising
- Approved Discount management
- Identifying Marketing Needs with alignment with partner
- Market Coverage
- Merchandise Management and Alignment
- Ensuring feedback from Employee to Partner to Brand to Employee
Scope of Work: -
- Managing offline Business for Upper North
- Drive revenue
- Recruitment, Training people for all the point of sale as per the agreed timeline
- Drive and Plan & implement infrastructure, renovation & expansion in stores.
- Finalising the space / Location for offline
- Sets Daily, weekly and Monthly targets for each point of sale based on the budget,
- Map store wise sales performance
- To align training priorities.
- Strategizing and Formulating business plans to achieve organizational objectives.
- Manages the relationship with the franchisee from a business point of view.
- Data capture and circulation to concerned stake holders
- Manage conflicts.
Required Competencies: -
- Leadership talent with ability to attract and lead talent
- Analytical & detail-oriented approach
- Excellent Leadership abilities and team player
- Having good communication abilities.
- Being self-motivated and flexible
- Results Orientation - Drive for achieving targets
- Decision Making Skills
- Process driven
- Compliance driven