Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within BU
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Monitors BU health metrics for the team and drives initiative across the LOB’s to improve BU health
- 6-8 years’ experience as HRBP
- Should be a post-graduate
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions independently