Roles and Responsibilities.
- Actively participate in Brand development/ Range/Product development through analytics based insights. New Vendor onboarding.
- Work in close coordination with the Planning and Pricing team for optimizing Scale / Inventory / OTB / Capacities etc.
- Inventory Ops. - Ensuring that brands deliver as per slot dates sharing packing slips in the right format, in warding and GRN within acceptable timelines, RO / Q1 Non Live / RTV for Q2Q3 with the right documentation.
- Management of OIs / POs / Inwards , Cataloguing and driving and improvising the processes.
- Collaborating with cataloguing team to get products shoot, content creation and right information of the product being shared and improvising on processes to constantly improve customer experience.
- Undertake special projects time to time for overall Category business / experience impact.
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical & numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics.
- Work closely with various departments within the company to ensure that all consumer touch points and messaging are working and measured harmoniously.
- Sales, fashion or vendor management background.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic excel.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines