Manager – REW (Engineering) – The position will be part of the REW team, which manages various facility related & maintenance and upkeep.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Role: To ensure overall maintenance and management of the site including infrastructure, common assets and services and equipment’s like DG system, HVAC system, elevators and escalators, BMS, HT and LT panels, APFC panels, server rooms, datacentre, UPS and VFD (variable-frequency drive), pumping system, WTP,STP, fire alarms, hydrant systems, switch yard, digital application etc.
- To ensure the people management at site – selection, site induction, attendance, discipline, leave, registers.
- To ensure that AMC schedules, renewals are followed. All maintenance is carried out as per schedule and service reports are kept properly.
- To plan, forecast and execute, all the PPM / shutdown schedules in co-ordination with site team.
- To maintain documents on monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly basis for planned preventive maintenance of equipment’s as per the audit standards.
- To identify, suggest and implement avenues for cost control, savings – maintenance, operational and energy.
- All material and equipment maintained as per 5S and Kaizen principles.
- To report all incidents within 24 hours of occurrence along with incident report to reporting manager / client.
- To ensure timely closure of any breakdowns and report to the concern.
- To ensure effective implementation of best safe work practices to maintain a high awareness of safety among all site staff.
- To lead a team of housekeeping / guest relations/ helpdesk and other site personnel and allocate shifts (wherever applicable).
- To ensure the cleaning, disinfection, sanitization as per the schedule to maintain highest hygiene standards at the premises.
- To take periodic rounds of the building for the inspection and modification of systems/procedures and note any shortcomings and plan to fix the same immediately.
- To ensure the adherence of the SOP’s related to any emergency scenario (e.g. COVID19).
- To prepare and execute duty roster for all site staff.
- To prepare annual budget for the support services at site.
- To provide recommendations for the disposal, conversion or upgrade of the equipment.
- To ensure monthly bills are submitted to client as per SLA / agreement and timely collection of payment.
- To ensure all client complaints / queries are addressed within the TAT.
- To maintain periodic reports and documents as per site requirements.
- To ensure invoices being raised in coordination with the operations and commercial team within the stipulated time period. Vendor invoices need to be certified as expected by the client.
- To maintain professional relationship within vendor team and vendors deployed on site to obtain cooperation and synergy of delivery module.
- To carry out vendor performance evaluation on monthly basis and maintain score card for SLA tracking and necessary action for improvement.
- To monitor and control attrition / absenteeism of vendor staffs and make necessary arrangements to manage shortfall.
- To coordinate with vendors, checking and submitting invoices for timely pay-out.
- To coordinate for timely pay-out of vendor staff salaries.
- To organize and coordinate formal monthly meetings with the client and vendors.
- To maintain and submit attendance and overtime details as per SOP.
- To maintain statutory registers at site like muster roll, overtime register, register of fines and deductions etc.
- To liaison with statutory authorities and municipal departments for permission, licenses etc.
- To prepare and analyse various site reports like DDR, MMR, QBR etc and identify loopholes to avert crisis.
- To maintain and update database, feedback, MMR from vendors, statutory / technical compliances are met by vendors as per deliverables.
- To ensure site profitability.
- To maintain and keep records of Petty cash.
- To ensure adherence to company and client policies and SOPs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualification :Bachelors of Engineering
- Experience – 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a building / facility Manager