Associate Director - Partnerships & Reward Store, Myntra Insider www.myntra.com
About Myntra Insider (Myntra’s Loyalty Program)
Myntra Insider is Myntra’s fashion privilege program that identifies and rewards top Myntra customers for their relationship with the platform. The program is focused on providing privileges to the top Myntra customers through unique fashion and lifestyle services (e.g., premium fashion advisory including 1:1 styling sessions). Myntra Insider customers are the highest performing cohort on the Myntra platform and contribute to a significant share of the platform revenues and profits. The program plays a key role in driving Myntra’s differentiation and retention goals with its customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
This will be a leadership role in the Loyalty Charter.
- Establish Insider as the most differentiated and valued customer loyalty program in India through best-in-class rewards & privileges.
- Build Myntra’s reward store as a destination for its loyal customers; grow store traffic & engagement.
- Collaborate with Product and Tech for conceptualizing and rolling out new features for the reward store on a regular basis.
- Plan for and strategic priorities, identify constraints, trade-off principles & clearly define execution strategy & resourcing requirements based on impact.
- Have a customer first attitude looking at customer retention and repeat rate as the primary metric driving any investment for marketing and customer experience
- Be the multi-functional anchor between Revenue, CRM, Category, Business Intelligence, Creative, Content, Tech and Accounting teams
- Drive unique ecosystem partnerships with 3rd party partners across online and offline. Build affinity towards Myntra as a great brand to partner with.
- Know your customer: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Strengthen fashion advisory through premium content and new fashion services at scale.
- Effectively manage a highly capable team of achievers.
- High premium-ness and aspirational quotient of Myntra Insider in the Indian market
- Build distinctive fashion advisory and platform experiences for the top tiers
- Effectively lead a team of ambitious professionals to deliver the outcomes while building a culture of respect, trust and learning
- Manage a large set of varied stakeholders inside and outside the organisation
Qualification & Experience
- 8+ years of relevant business development experience, with demonstrated ability to scale business through partnerships. Relevant management consulting experience from a top tier consulting firm would also be considered.
- Exceptional business development and stakeholder management skills to build and manage a complex ecosystem of internal and external partners.
- Analytical horsepower along with ability to drive insight from data. Understanding of data sciences concepts and modeling is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience of managing a highly talented team.
- Very high bias for action and resourcefulness.
- Innovation mindset with ability to take risks to experiment and bring innovations to the table.
- MBA from top tier B-school is preferred, but not mandatory.