Home Category is an important aspect of Lifestyle Offerings from Myntra to customers. Being an
Emerging Category, we are looking for an Associate who can drive growth and help establish the
category as an important pillar within the organization.
Roles and responsibilities
Role: Work closely with Category Manager to drive the business for Home Décor, Dining & Kitchen
category. Manage relationships with brand partners & establish Myntra as the preferred destination for
customers as well as brand partners.
- Key Account Management: Managing set of Brands and sellers. Ensure discounts, selection, and preference for Myntra. Be an effective bridge between brands & internal teams for all communications. Maintain excellent relation with partners.
- Selection Expansion: Build relation with new Merchants who are market leaders in respective product categories and help them onboard on Myntra. Expand selection from existing merchants
- Category visibility planning & interventions: planning visibility for category and brand during normal days as well as Sales Events
- Operational excellence: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to manage merchandising operations, inbound planning, cataloguing & discount monitoring
- Analysis: Extract and analyse reports to identify trends, reasons for growth/degrowth in brands or product categories. Take corrective action where required
- Merchandising: Maintain superior site merchandise for better customer experience
- This is a high-impact role and needs a candidate with a self-starter mindset, creative problem
solving and proven data analysis skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate from NIFT or other reputed institution
- 3-4 Years of relevant experience in Kitchen, Décor & Dining buying / planning / merchandising
- Understanding of planning & Inventory management (Understanding of E-comm will help)
- Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiatives
- Strong MS Excel skills & understanding of data analytics
- Customer centric, creative & analytical problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work as part of a team & collaborate with others
- Should be good at multitasking & time management
- Good interpersonal & negotiation skills