Roles & Responsibilities
Building up assortment at category, Mrp, cost , attribute, BM and GM level
- Work in close coordination with Buying, Sourcing, Design, Planning & Category team for
optimizing Buying w Sales / Inventory / Visibility, etc.
- Preparing and maintaining various reports and trackers.
Management of Cataloguing and driving and improvising the processes.
Collaborating with cataloguing team to get products shoot, content creation, and right
information of the product being shared and improvising on processes to constantly improve
Improving buying margins for the brand, Should have an understanding of how to optimize
cost for products.
Undertake special projects from time to time for overall Category business/experience
- Works closely with Marketplace vendor.
- Visibility Trackers, SIS, Infocus, etc
- Promotion through Myntra Studio, Social Media, Inapps, etc
-Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
Strong analytical &; numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and
evaluating forecasts, metrics.
- Work closely with various departments within the company to ensure that all consumer
touchpoints and messaging are working and measured harmoniously.
- Able to influence others in stake holders across Design, Sourcing, Category
- Manage and able to develop the immediate Reportee
- Manage multiple stake holders
- Able to manage changes
Qualifications & Experience
3+yrs experience in buying and merchandising