About Team - Associate - Buying Women's
Responsible to manage Merchandising portfolio for the brand of Roadster– Apparel.
Roles & Responsibilities
A comprehensive role which involves all aspects of business –
- Analytics, financial planning, range planning.
- Strong product knowledge, understanding of costing, fabric & trim knowledge, understanding of design – predominance of Women western wear in all of these skills.
Improving buying margins for the brand, Should have an understanding of how to optimize cost for products.
Introducing new and premium fabric /trims range.
Range Planning -
- Manage assortment planning and working along with the central planning team
- Understanding of competition brands in women western wear space
Collaborative Partnership -
- Collaborating with all stakeholders including design, sourcing & PD teams
- Coordinating with sales and marketing for the growth of category
Qualifications & Experience
? 3-5 years of experience with Fashion Background.
? Familiarity with category management for relevant category.
? Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
? Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
? Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.