Graphic Designer - Print/ textile
- Sound experience in detail oriented print and embroidery development
- Demonstrates high level aesthetics and creative ability with a strong understanding of women's western wear market
- Well rounded experience in women’s silhouette, print and textile design
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and articulation of ideas
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and calendars
- Ability to handle work independently with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Should be good at building concept/direction/trend as per brand ethos
- Understanding of tech packs & garment construction.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research seasonal silhouette, print, colour and embroidery trends
- Research domestic and International competitor and aspirational brands
- Work on seasonal concepts development
- Understand aesthetics of the brand and design range & prints accordingly
- Create prints based on seasonal concepts and line requirement
- Create embroidery/print artworks
- Responsible for creating repeats/working/CAD files of detailed artworks for vendors/partners in the required softwares. This is a critical component of everyday work.
- Collaborate with Buying and Sourcing teams for effective product print and embroidery development
- Print/surface design and embroidery follow ups and approvals
- Execute timely on seasonal calendar deadlines