Roles & Responsibilities
Trends Forecasting and performance:
- Identify key fashion trends through online & offline research.
- Create fashion forecast trend decks that will resonate with Myntra and its customers and at the same time align with our vision in the next 8-10 months
- Identify fast fashion trends through market/consumer research & provide CM’s with relevant information
- Be able to conduct and communicate the market research insights in simplistic and clear action oriented fashion to CM’s
- Should be able to translate trends into something customers at Myntra can relate to.
Filling Gaps and Making SMU Lines:
- Be able to evaluate vendors who can be capable of fulfilling these trends.
- Create product development decks for focused article types – in a way that CMs and vendors can understand and relate to
- Competition mapping & Market research to provide inputs for categories and vendors highlighting catalog gaps.
- Identify monthly best sellers & slow performers for key articles to be shared with CM’s
- Understand cataloging needs for different kinds of products standing true to their brand positioning.
- Identify cataloging errors and highlight the same.
- Be able to work with teams to get data errors corrected
- Map catalogue & identify missing trends.
- Identify available trends in existing catalog
- Research on the various central gaps like plus size, fast fashion, sustainability and come up with ideas to implement the same on Myntra.
- Building selection for the same would be the key responsibility.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3- 6 Years of Experience in leading fashion and trends for national brands or global brands.
- Background in fashion/ beauty or lifestyle businesses is a must. Ecomm experience preferred.
- High on People and Collaboration Skills.