Senior Product Manager for Distribution & Traffic
Myntra’s product management team builds technology products that empower our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale internet-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. Using technology & design every employee has the immense power to have an incredible impact in the life of Indian consumers. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
You will be a part of - Growth Team leading Distribution & Traffic
We are looking for an experienced Product Leader to drive the Distribution & Traffic Charter at Myntra. The Distribution & Traffic team’s responsibility is to get relevant visitors to our platforms in a repeatable, scalable, effective and economical manner through products. This team is responsible for driving multi-billion sessions a year across Android,iOS,Mweb & Desktop and the volume of sessions we are eyeing in the next couple of years is astronomical. The leader of this charter will be working on a suite of products across marketing automation, social, affiliates, virality, off platform search and integrations with new emerging platforms for distribution.
As the Product Leader for Distribution & Traffic, we are looking for someone who can see the big picture , set audacious goals and build the product vision and roadmap to make Myntra the top digital fashion & lifestyle destination for India. The desired product leader should have strong quantitative skills to dive deep into data and analyse it structurally, have a strong understanding of psychology and experience in designing complex product systems.
This charter will work very closely with marketing & revenue teams and hence the desired leader must have exceptional people and relationship management skills.
As a charter in the growth team, we take pride in speed & scale and the desired leader should have the right frameworks to make tradeoffs to build the right type of products at the right time.
If fashion, lifestyle & ecommerce is your passion and you thoroughly enjoy finding creative & analytical ways to scale a company’s growth, then this could be perhaps one of the most exciting challenges to take on! In this mission critical role, you will help define the future of fashion & lifestyle ecommerce.
- Inspire and influence the team by describing and then reinforcing the product vision, strategy and goals.
- Lead the team through the process of developing hypotheses and bringing them to life through research,analytics, design, testing, measurement, and iteration.
- Be a key part of a dedicated team with designers, engineers, analysts and data scientists to deliver an amazing experience to our visitors & customers.
- Communicate the distribution & traffic strategy and the work of the team through regular presentations to cross functional stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Work with UX & design partners to understand and empathize with the evolving needs of site visitors and customers.
- Work with data science and analytics counterparts to build business cases and interpret AB test results.
- Be responsible for the product roadmap for distribution & traffic for Myntra.
- The opportunity to make a dent in the Indian ecommerce history. Myntra is the market leader for fashion & lifestyle ecommerce. We have an ambitious vision for the next 5 years and user growth is a cornerstone for making this vision come to life.
- You will have a unique opportunity to help people express and live their best life through fashion!
- The chance to innovate. We’re breaking new ground with the use of machine learning and other data-driven projects, and you will collaborate with world-class technologists who are leading in their fields, determining together what is possible.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Customer Obsession. A drive to know more about customers than they understand about themselves.
- 5+ years experience in product management with agile teams.
- 3+ years working in building distribution & traffic products ( desired )
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, channels, user experience of ads and attribution modelling(desired)
- An entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. Thrives in ambiguity and a fast changing environment.
- Ideate and execute on viable scalable solutions that are built keeping the long term in mind.
- Strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills. Creatively solve problems by identifying real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Deep familiarity with both quantitative & qualitative research methods including AB testing, data analytics, and user research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outcome-oriented mindset. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Technical expertise - Deep understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence cross functional stakeholders.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills (preferred).