Designation: Product Manager
Myntra’s product management team builds the technology products that empower our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Team: Supply Chain Management Outbound
Ideal product manager will be passionate and will deliver an unparalleled customer and user experience to establish Myntra as India’s largest app fashion destination. The product manager will create a strategy and roadmap, and lead the product charter for a unit within the overall product management organization. He or she will be assisted by a team, whose size would depend upon the product charter that the individual leads. He or she will prioritize the features based on business impact and work with engineering to deliver the roadmap. The product manager will own the launch plan and will measure the impact of the various projects that are launched. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, fast paced, startup environment with extraordinary stability.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- 1+ years of product management experience ideally for consumer web products or ecommerce.
- Total experience of more than 3+ years.
- BE from premier schools. MBA a plus.
- Ability to work with large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders. Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive Product roadmap
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks. Prior experience working with engineering through complete technology product lifecycle.
- Have business and tech savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Must be able to author PRDs and Use Case Documentation to facilitate product development
- Bonus points: Must have worked in an Agile model using tools like JIRA and Confluence. Product Design experience is a definite plus.