We’re Myntra Design!
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
As self-driven, motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being handed responsibility, we are a curiously non-hierarchical team who believe in working as a whole to take the Organization forward. Firm believers of meritocracy, we encourage you to take on tasks and readily empower you with the right tools, space, and opportunities. In essence, work at Myntra is challenging but fun - we believe in equal opportunity, encourage intellectual curiosity and empower you to be the change. If you’re just as passionate about fashion and would love a workplace that is purely result-driven, Myntra is the place for you!
What we look for
A strong understanding of the benefits & importance of a user-centered approach breathes throughout the customer journey of numerous Myntra products. As an Associate Director, you’re responsible for leading and ensuring the quality and execution of design, research
and prototyping activities within the Myntra UX Design team. We are looking for a risk-taker, collaborative, inspired, and inspirational leader. You will be joining an org where creativity and thought leadership is highly valued.
- Overall 15+ years of experience with exposure to managing teams for 5-7 years. Overseen and influenced design vision and execution, while working directly with designers, product leaders, developers, and business stakeholders.
- Used qualitative and quantitative data on consumer insights to extract the underlying user needs, and then driving problems to solutions and opportunities.
- Collaborated with leadership and brand team to set the creative direction. Been accountable for the quality targets as well as the results achieved.
- Have a deep understanding of new trends in the eCommerce domain. Provided guidance and mentorship to peers and designers, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems. Helped them and growing their skills and
- Represented design leadership skills in internal and external forums. Ability to deliver strong presentations and taking responsibility for internal reviews with key organisational stakeholders.
Want to Join Us?
There's infectious energy at Myntra Design. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our core values. We never stop asking why, never stop improving, and never back down when facing tough challenges – even if that means changing. Our shared values are clearly articulated and explained above, but in the end, it's our actions—not our words—that truly set Myntra Design apart.
Apply with us and you will have a chance to learn, grow and touch billions of lives. Cheers!