Senior Manager-Finance (GL)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Financial close of multiple entities - ability to lead the book close efforts, Optimize the close processes and reduce the time to close the books
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation – is able to build schedules that support the Balance sheet and is able to deliver all schedules within a specific time frame, Assess the underlying risk and remedy the issues within a given time.
- Coordinate with Business finance team – Analyze financials, provide insight in to the numbers and drive Management presentation and analysis
- Controls reviews – Is able to perform walkthrough, build the Risk and control matrix, Assesses new risks and helps test the Controls on a regular basis
- Statutory Audits – is able to plan and statutory audit within aggressive timelines and ensure zero non compliances or disqualification (Ind AS and IFRS)
- Proactively provides updates on laws and regulations that potentially impact the business
- Will project manage systems implementation and modification to existing system and ensure timely delivery of all system testing and validation.
- Leadership presentations – Will make management presentations, take positions and will have to have management courage to positively conflict.
- Process documentations and certifications – will have to ensure that all process are appropriately documented and periodically certified by team members on regular basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Chartered Accountant with 6-10 years of experience
- Excellent accounting and IFRS knowledge
- Knowledge of preparing consolidated financial statements
- Knowledge of getting audit done from Big 4
- Exposure to designing, review and testing of Controls
- Candidates from e-commerce and retail background preferred