We’re Myntra Design!
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
As self-driven, motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being handed responsibility, we are a curiously non-hierarchical team who believe in working as a whole to take the Organization forward. Firm believers of meritocracy, we encourage you to take on tasks and readily empower you with the right tools, space, and opportunities. In essence, work at Myntra is challenging but fun - we believe in equal opportunity, encourage intellectual curiosity and empower you to be the change. If you’re just as passionate about fashion and would love a workplace that is purely result-driven, Myntra is the place for you!
What We Look for
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to work with stakeholders to discover effective workflows, generate clean and artful design elements, and transform them into intuitive and functional interfaces with focus on accessibility and user centred design while bringing passion, empathy and expertise to every engagement.
- 12+ years of UX Research and analysis experience in the consumer-facing Product space
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative user research, including experimental design, sample selection and recruiting, surveys, focus groups, in-person and remote usability testing, ethnographic field research, and more
- Portfolio containing work samples representing complex system research and user testing outcomes for web, desktop and mobile experiences.
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Engineering or a related subject, and practical, hands-on experience conducting research in technology-related fields.
- Passion for research and testing, along with eagerness to collaborate with other creative contributors in Agile project teams
- Ability to productively collaborate with project stakeholders and teams that are both local and geographically distributed, representing a variety of cultures.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects and connect the dots, to complement the core product and business values.
- Willingness to work both independently and collaboratively with tight deadlines, and multi-task efficiently in high volume, fast paced settings.
- Strong communication skills to confidently present to various audience types and seniority levels, and an ability to provide bottom-line insights that help teams realize tangible value and productively execute on research/testing findings.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills to be self-sufficient in generating, analyzing and presenting results from quantitative & qualitative research, and an ability to translate complex analyses into actionable and sustainable recommendations.
- Commitment to best practices, user advocacy, and thought leadership that drive positive outcomes focused on high levels of quality and innovation.
Want to Join Us?
There's infectious energy at Myntra Design. We believe that our passion for our craft and desire to strive for work/life harmony are what set us apart. This is reflected in our core values. We never stop asking why, never stop improving, and never back down when facing tough challenges – even if that means changing. Our shared values are clearly articulated and explained above, but in the end, it's our actions—not our words—that truly set Myntra Design apart.
Apply with us and you will have a chance to learn, grow and touch billions of lives. Cheers!