Technical Lead- SRE (Site Reliability Engineer)
We are Site Reliability Engineering team at Myntra, and we consist of highly skilled SRE engineers. Our prime responsibility is to bring reliability to Myntra's production infrastructure. We automate infrastructure provisioning, cloud security, monitoring, and troubleshooting. We use a lot of open-source tools and languages to accomplish our tasks like Go, Python, Ansible, Terraform, etc and maintain our own codebase for infrastructure provisioning and other automation.
- You will be part of Cloud platform engineering group.
- You will be acting as subject-matter expert on systems being created and managed internally.
- Your job is to develop, implement solutions and ensure they are resilience and reliable, working at a scale.
- You will be responsible for leading effort in building a solution to solve big data challenges at Myntra.
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience Intermediate or expert level programming experience either in Python or Golang.
- Hand on troubleshooting systems running on Gnu/LinuxGood concepts in Linux and Cloud security and networking.
- At least 1.5 years of experience in managing any flavour of Kubernetes.
- Experience in managing spark cluster or any big data platform (Hive, Hadoop) is a plus.
- Hand on experience in working with DevOps tools like Ansible, Prometheus, Grafana, Terraform.
- Experience in working on any public cloud.