Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete ownership of the PnL of the category ( or ) part of portfolio including key metrics & targets such as GMV, GM, Inventory Provisioning, Marketing/Monetization, Bottom line metrics , Selection and high fashion catalog expansion etc panning across all portfolios such as OR/SOR/PPMP/FBM / Omni etc
- Handle/Manage complete day to day operations across the category and ensure setting up of streamlined processes to maximize brand potential on the app, including
- Work with the category planning team to develop monthly brand level plans in accordance with the monthly targets per the annual plan including inward quantities for OR/SOR Portfolio
- Coordination with Outright/SOR brands to ensure right supply and replenishments as per the targets including building Myntra exclusive lines to further strengthen our stance in Fashion.
- Team Management to guide a well abled team on different ops metrics , performance on their set of brands ( Both bottom line and topline )
- Coordination with marketplace brands to ensure correct supply, discounting, marketing investments, fulfillments as per Myntra TATs, assortment building etc in order to achieve the monthly revenue targets
- Business development through leveraging the marketplace models to launch brands aiming for selection/assortment solves
- Coordination with multiple teams on financial reconciliation closures for key brands, wherever applicable
- Drive the catalog building exercise to make sure we increase our share in high fashion segment and constantly look out for promising brands and enable their journey on Myntra.
- External stake holder Management so that myntra can be their first choice of growing their presence online and build exclusive partnership with us.
- Internal Stakeholder management as this role will involve a lot of cross collaboration work of likes coordination with growth hack team , demand management , planning , revenue etc.
- Work closely with the Demand team to ensure optimum pricing, visibility on the app as well as track key metrics such as LCs, clicks, conversions etc
- Build and maintain robust brand relationships and partner on a consistent basis to ensure alignment & execution of Annual plans and also relevant brand campaigns are driven on Myntra
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market the selection
- Execute on-going competitive analysis as well as recommended strategies and tactics to improve our value equation to the customer
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3-4 years of E-comm business management experience – Managing the e-comm portfolio from the Fashion brand’s side or category management for an e-comm company (preferably from apparel category ) with an MBA degree from Tier 1 and 2 institutes.
- Minimum 7 to 8 Years of experience post NIFT and exposure to handling high fashion brands with a balanced view on data analysis from e-comm domain.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong analytical numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics
- Strong MS Excel & power-point skills is a must
- Work closely with various departments within the company to ensure that all consumer touch points and messaging are working and measured harmoniously