ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a young enterprising professional with hands on experience in increasing organic traffic multi-fold. (S)he will directly be responsible for the traffic & conversions through organic channel.
You will have to work closely with the Digital marketing team, Content, Creative and Operations team to develop and implement appropriate online strategies for the Myntra websites. Tasked with the improvement of the website visibility and raising the organic search rankings, you will also be responsible for the creation, implementation, and analysis of SEO programs. Department: Revenue & creative
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Work towards quarterly SEO department performance targets on page and off page optimization for website and blog including meta tags, meta description, alt tags, URL leaf node, H1, H2, directory submission etc.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for the performance of all content (website, blog, other pages).
- Conduct relevant SEO audit for ongoing optimization.
- Review the business's content on a regular basis to identify opportunities, points of improvement.
- Work with the SEO agency to drive SEO program
- Creative solutions for the business's SEO programs.
- Content creation for SEO requirements and copy optimization basis keyword research.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO with demonstrable results.
- Excellent written communication skill.
- Ability to conduct SEO analyses for trends.
- Understanding of analytical tools such as SEOMoz, Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webmaster tools, Buzzstream, Screaming Frog, Majestic, Moz among others.
- Working knowledge in HTML, Java-script, AJAX CSS, Flash, and other valuable media technologies.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata etc.
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy, mobile first indexing and how it relates to SEO.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, PR, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
MBA from a Tier 1/2 institution
3+ years of experience in SEO