Reporting Manager: Sr. Manager/ Associate Manager
- Minimum Job experience of 2-3 Years
- Must have experience of managing Escalation in an Ecommerce process/company.
- Ability to speak English and Hindi fluently.
- Communicate effectively with many levels of management while conducting a thorough investigation of complaints.
- Worked collectively with various teams.
- Experienced at deescalating seller complaints to successful resolutions.
- And able to provide conflict resolution of heightened seller complaints while maintaining excellent professionalism standards
- Proactively evaluate the status of assets to identify potential issues that may require escalation to supervisors or management.
- Prioritize, assign and follow through on multiple ticket assignments regarding all complaints and issues.
- Work independently and ability to make quick decisions.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of exemplary customer service, good judgement and be gifted at learning new technology.
- Must execute tasks with minimum assistance and should have the ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision.
- You must be a people person and a powerful communicator.
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours whenever necessary.
- Should be well versed with excel and other Microsoft applications
- To ensure the Escalation TAT targets are met consistently.
- To ensure C-SAT scores and Reopen target are met.
- Reduction in the number of complaints and number of escalation tickets. Should be able to do thorough RCA and fill in process gaps.
- Should be able to keep all responsible stake holders informed on the progress of the escalation