- Responsible for the transaction audits and governance plans at the Escalation Desk wing of Myntra’s contact centre.
- Responsible for listening to calls, monitoring email transactions and accurately measuring the qualitative performance of an escalation desk supervisor.
- Effective feedback need to be shared against the identified opportunities.
- Responsible for the identification of the process gaps if any.
- Work along with the stakeholders to improve the interaction quality and customer experience.
- Leading initiatives towards the process improvement and error reduction.
- Other activities in this role involve call barging, feedback and coaching, preparing inferance reports, conducting training need analysis, effectively contribute in process improvement plans, leading and participating in calibrations.
- Should be a graduate.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills & stakholder management skills
- Should have good analytical skill and should be good at microsoft excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English & excellent verbal communication in Hindi.
- Should have at least 1 year of work experience at ‘Escalations Desk’ as a quality analyst.
- Six sigma green belt certification will be an added advantage.