This role rests within the Category team of Myntra. The Curation team is responsible for differentiating and creating a trend forward approach at Myntra. The various pillars we have within the team are womenswear, menswear and emerging who look at the category side of projects. Then there is product and CX who looks at the customer demand and supply projects.
The team depends heavily on trend insights which are gathered from competition analysis and mapping. Selection being the key driver across pillars and also helps in creating perception for Myntra and hence requires a good mix of stakeholder management and trend knowledge to be part of the team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The individual would be responsible for helping tech and product teams at Myntra to develop tools within the company
- Should be able to support the respective teams with relevant trend insights and supporting data such as top sellers and bottom sellers
- Would be responsible for working with data science teams as well on sharing trend insights basis Myntra catalogue
- Should be able to come up with trend concepts/ cards for respective teams in order to plan the visibility on the platform
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years of experience post masters and 3 years of experience post graduation in fashion would be an advantage. Should have a buying, merchandising background
- Should have good knowledge of trends in womenswear, menswear and kids market
- Strong stakeholder management skills are a mandate
- Good knowledge on websites we should be benchmarking or mapping whether on instagram or globally