- Quality Analysts are responsible for listening to calls, monitoring email transactions and accurately measuring qualitative performance of a Champion. The measured performance need to be coached on for higher performance within agreed timelines. They play the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Quality Analysts need to demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Myntra values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall seller experience
- The two objectives of this role are to drive effectively qualitative performance and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
- Performs email/call monitoring and provides trend data
- Providing feedback and tracks improvement
- Prepare MIS/reports
- Data management to compile and track performance at a team and individual level.
- Performing training need analysis.
- Provides actionable data for process improvement.
- Leading and participating in calibration sessions.
- Improving performance through interventions.
- Keep in touch with seller and processes through taking calls or processing transactions during their OJT and Nesting period and meet monthly transaction processing goals.
- Provide timely, accurate and effective feedback to Champion regarding job performance
- Create development plans for champions geared to drive world class results
- Partner with HR when initiating corrective action on timely basis
- Analyze, suggest, develop, implement and evaluate training content and coaching
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
- Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours if necessary (all shifts)
- Ability to analyze quality scores and operational matrices and create
- Plan of Action with measurable changes within timelines
- Experience in Customer/Seller Service environment with exposure to inbound, outbound and email process.
- Capable of identifying gaps and executing initiatives.
- Proficiency in use of the Quality system & sound knowledge in preparing MS office presentations and excel.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in any stream
- Must have knowledge of spoken Hindi and excellent communication (verbal and written) in English
- Must have 2 years as a Quality Analyst from a reputed organization
- Certification in Quality and or Compliance would be preferable
- Six sigma training/certification would be preferable