The Customer Experience team represents the voice of Myntra's customers. This team has an enterprise wide vision and works with all functions (Supply Chain, Category, Technology, Contact Center, Marketing & Revenue, Operations, Cataloging etc) to ensure sustained performance across every leg of the customer journey. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and process changes.
The team is comprised of a strong mix of analytical storytellers who turn data into actions. It also owns the customer experience index and is entrusted with providing the organization real time consumer insights. Work involves complex problem solving and program management of cross functional strategic initiatives targeted towards enhanced customer experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead and strengthen the Myntra Customer Experience vision and strategy
- Own and keep evolving Customer Experience measurement framework
- Continuous performance monitoring and leakage prevention along with respective stakeholders across different legs of customer journey on the platform
- Conceptualize and launch strategic initiatives along with cross functional teams (Supply chain, Category, Planning, Revenue, Product and Contact center) to enhance customer experience
- Own and define customer facing policies for the platform
- Institutionalize mechanisms to resolve customer dispute and setup polices for grievance redressal and compensation in case of experience miss from Myntra
- Co-ordinate with finance, internal trust and safety team, category teams in implementation of initiatives to prevent customer abuse
- Design and maintain all customer facing transactional communications being triggered from the platform
- Team Management - direct, manage and lead team involving good mix of data analyst, market research champions and program managers.
- Be true evangelist of customer experience
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in consulting, E-commerce, project management, in B2C product/ tech companies
- Deep understanding of supply chain design, network optimization, inventory planning, contact center operations will be added advantage
- Strong creative thinking and ability to visualize and program manage execution of large cross functional projects of strategic importance
- Distinctive stakeholder management, influencing skills to build and manage a complex ecosystem of internal and external partners
- Analytical skills along with ability to drive insight from data. Understanding of data sciences concepts and modeling is desirable but not mandatory
- Very high bias for action; Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder-management skills
- Team player and excellent collaborator
- People manager with experience of managing medium to large teams
- Excellent academic record in whichever field, Masters from a premium school/university