Myntra's Marketplace Business is growing at a fast pace and Marketplace team is mandated to ensure all business goals are met while simultaneously upholding customer and Seller Experience.
Marketplace Operations team is at the forefront of this where we aspire to achieve performance targets and continuously take data driven decisions to improve Seller Performance. This team is also responsible to get sellers on-boarded on the MP Models and equip sellers with right training and knowledge so that sellers have the right expectations.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking forward to a candidate who can be a single point of contact for the sellers for SJIT model and work with rest of the team to drive salience of SJIT Model.
- Pitch the operations model to existing sellers and explain them about the benefits of the model.
- Work with sellers and the onboarding team to complete all the operational tasks associated with the model onboarding which includes helping seller with APOB registeration.
- Brief sellers on various policies applicable for the model.
- Raise POs using system and make sure sellers receive it.
- Work with operations team and maintain the fulfilment status by sellers.
- Work with sellers and internal stakeholders to schedule pickup of goods and drop off at Myntra facilities.
- Maintain proper reports visibility for the sellers using available tech tools.
- Aaddress L1 issues of the sellers related to the SJIT Model.
- Help sellers in solving their routine technology and Operations related concerns by interacting with various internal stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-4 years of experience in seller / vendor management role, preferably in an ecommerce organisation
- Should have good working knowledge of Excel / google sheets.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Min Education Qualification: Graduation