The planner will be responsible for Business Unit level planning activities on the following levels
- Annual / Long term plans – Collaborate in preparation of AOP (annual operating plan), work with SCM to enable Inwards/Storage
- Monthly / Short term plans – Monthly target setting, inwards capacity allocation, OTB management
- Reporting & KPI management – Tracking Inventory key metrics, weekly/monthly/season performance review and analytics support to category managers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional experience in retail / e-commerce / Analytics
- Graduate/Post-Graduate with 5-7 years of professional experience.
- Strong communication and Stakeholder management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Proficiency in MS-excel is a must.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment