Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities :
- To assist vendors with queries related to their catalog queries, updates on existing articles and any other catalog related queries via the available ticketing tool.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards the vendors/brands at all times.
- Acknowledging and resolving vendor complaints
- Keeping personal records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints and preparing insights for future references
- Communicating and coordinating with internal stakeholders as necessary
- Knowing end to end process flow so that all kinds of queries are answered
- To manage all daily tasks and duties related to the process with strict compliance to guidelines.
Should provide positive and satisfying resolution to vendor at all times
Basic Qualifications :
- A minimum one year experience in Customer Support Profile required in E-commerce with proficiency in written as well as verbal communication.
- Must be Customer centric.
- Extreme dedication, sincerity and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent knowledge of basic computer skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous experience in ecommerce, customer care, retail, BPO or KPO