Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
Primary responsibilities :-
- Installation and configuration of MySQL instances on single or multiple ports.
- Hands-on experience of working with MysQL 5.6 and MySQL 5.7 .
- Clear understanding of MysQL Replication process flows , threads , setting up multi
node clusters and basic troubleshooting.
- Understanding of at least one of the backup and recovery methods for MySQL .
- Strong fundamentals of SQL and able to understand and tune complex SQL queries
- Strong fundamentals on the linux system side and monitoring tools like top , iostats , sar
- At Least couple of years of production hands on experience on medium to big sized
- Setting up and maintaining users and privileges management system and
troubleshooting relevant access issues.
- Some exposure to external tools like Percona , ProxySQL , HAP etc.
- Understand the transaction flowsand ACID compliance.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts .
- Performing on-call support and should be able to provide the first level support .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Secondary responsibilities. :-
- Able to configure and setup NOSQL databases like mongodb and Cassandra.
- Ability to write basic scripts using tools like shell , python . perl etc to provide automation
to repetitive tasks.
- Ability to learn new technologies along with team and a positive outlook to understand
problems from the business point of view.