Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for demand planning and inventory management for MFB Men's footwear (across all brands & categories)
- Weekly and Monthly Sales review, returns and track key article type and repeats performances on a regular basis.
- Assortment Planning and Sales analysis for each category.
- OTB management
- Responsible for key planning metrics like- Stock cover, Inventory days
- Work with cross functional teams (product, sales, Planning and marketing) to drive bigger strategic projects and initiatives
- Coordinate various project activities with different departments, follow-up on agreed upon milestones and maintain tracker for critical projects with weekly updates.
- Put together excel models for business scenario analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA/NIFT/FDDI with minimum 4+yrs experience as buyer/ category manager with mens footwear category exposure.
- Basic product knowledge of footwear will be helpful.
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation- Proficiency in MS-Office is must.
- Knowledge of BI tools/statistics
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Previous experience in retail & e-commerce added advantage