Role & Responsibilities:
If you are a creative, self-driven individual, with a passion for fostering diversity and inclusion in the workplace, this is the role for you!
In this role, you will partner with the business, HRBP and TA teams to design and enable the Diversity & Inclusion Strategy for Myntra by bringing innovative ideas that propel our DEI work forward with long-term results in mind. A successful candidate will have experience building effective multi-year D&I strategies, including full lifecycle plans in the areas of recruitment, talent management, learning, and engagement.
In this role, you will -
- Define D&I strategy, goals, and priorities for the business.
- Lead development and execution of the D&I strategy, in close collaboration with HR, talent management, recruitment, and business partners.
- Acts as a D&I subject matter expert by contributing perspective, insights, and knowledge to business and HR teams to drive the culture of inclusion
- Influence and partner with cross functional working teams, including both HR and business team members, to launch on-time, effective programs.
- Define key success measures by developing metrics for DEI programs and processes
- Manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
- Proactively identify risks/issues, providing solutions, resolving risks/issues, and overcoming hurdles to drive results.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in HR, preferably in the area of Diversity & Inclusion
- Self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Robust knowledge of D&I and strong business partnering experience is a must have
- Must be resilient, focused and strong communicator