Senior Manager - Product Management
Myntra is striving to make the world a more stylish, colourful and happier place. Join our mission to use technology to democratise fashion & lifestyle and help people look good. At Myntra, you will have an excellent opportunity to contribute to the India growth story and a chance to make an impact on the lives of millions of customers. You get to join a fantastic team with a vibrant startup-like work culture with high levels of ownership. You are joining a leader in the fashion & lifestyle e-commerce industry. If you are looking to innovate and be hands-on in building fashion experiences to make people feel happy and confident, Myntra is the place for you.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will shape the Size and Fit experience for Myntra customers. Size and Fit experience is critical for our customers and we are innovating in every possible way to solve this at scale in the fashion online world. It is a multidimensional problem statement that spans across understanding customers, brands, complex data science models, return behaviours, data insights etc. You will work in partnership with other internal Myntra’s teams such as data science, engineering, category, insights, analytics and customer connect teams to drive the charter. You will also own the product launch plan and measure the impact of the various initiatives that are launched in the space. The Size and fit product team is part of the broader Storefront Products team, working on enhancing customer experiences across the customer’s shopping journey. This role shoulders significant responsibilities and talks to many internal stakeholders to make impactful product decisions.
What you'll bring
- Experience: 7+ years of work experience with a minimum of 3 years in a product management role
- Product Craft: Good track record in designing and shipping software products over multiple product life-cycles
- Stakeholder Management: Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive the product roadmap. Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks with prior experience working with engineering through the complete technology product lifecycle
- Data-Driven: Ability to work with large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making.
- Thought leader: Be business and tech-savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Team Player: Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work across teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Engineering from premier schools. MBA a plus.
The Myntra Way
Myntra has a culture of respect, openness and transparency. Risk-taking and innovation are encouraged. We are known to be self-driven, motivated individuals with an indomitable entrepreneurial spirit. It's a great place to work because of its young & vibrant employees who bring a lot of energy, passion and fashion to work. We work in cross-functional teams with keeping Myntra first.
We create MAGIC with our values
- Make It Happen - How we get things done
- Aim High - How we break records
- Great Together - How we resolve conflicts
- Integrity - How we stay upright
- Customer First - How we up the game