Role & Responsibilities:
If you love a challenge, and have experience driving innovative approaches to learning & development in fast paced environments, Myntra L&D team is the place for you.
In this role, we are looking for a self-driven learning professional who has the ability and initiative to understand the business needs, analyze issues and influence solutions/outcomes. We are also looking for a team player who not only leverages their expertise to respond effectively to a variety of training scenarios, but is able to work closely with the rest of the L&D team to effectively prioritize and deploy training programs based on customer need – from training processes at scale to ongoing leader development. The person in this role should be able to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders.
- Support creation and roll-out of Learning & Development roadmap that helps the business to scale and our employees to grow
- Design and develop learning solutions and programs applying adult learning principles and systematic instructional design
- Employ project management skills and tools to manage multiple projects from analysis through delivery concurrently
- Conduct needs analysis to identify key tasks/skills to target in the curriculum and perform post implementation evaluation on key performance and business metrics
- Ability to facilitate high quality learner focused programs, which have informative content and engaging learning techniques environment.
- Collaborate effectively across the L&D team to roll-out scalable training solutions around leadership development and manager capabilities
- Be responsible for effectiveness, business impact and employee experience of learning programs @ Myntra
- Create and manage project plan including schedules, resource allocations, and budgets
- Identify and Collaborate with best in class external service providers and L&OD partners to deliver programs
- Manage formal and information communications for L&D team interventions to drive awareness, adoption and attendance
- Evaluate effectiveness of Training interventions
Qualification & Experience:
- The ideal candidate should be a post graduate degree with 5+ years of work experience, with relevant experience excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, attention to detail and a strong customer focus.
- Significant experience gained in Learning & Development (Certification)
- Self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport
- Strong knowledge of effective learning and development methods. Conceptual strength on Learning & Development with awareness of contemporary methodologies.
- Knowledge of various L&D delivery channels (i.e. digital modules, scenario based learning, gamification, class room training, coaching etc.)
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience building learning journeys and programs from scratch
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required and ambiguity is constant