The Women Ethnic wear category is one of the focused category of the platform which is poised for tremendous growth in terms of business and team structure. Women Ethnic wear is a pivotal bet for Myntra in the years to come and hence a place full of exciting opportunities and great learning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- We are looking for an Account Manager to manage a group or category of products for our company.
- You will be responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of your duties.
- An excellent account manager must have experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment. They must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. Exceptional communication skills is also a key.
- The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- Actively pursue vendor management, pricing, inventory management and sale optimization for a group of products/brands.
- Scaling these brands on the platform with continuous work across selection, catalogue, marketing etc.
- Getting involved with commercial closures to work towards a P&L view of the business and the category.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors.
- Liaise with pricing and marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category.
- Manage inventory levels to maximize sales, procuring additional stock, and getting rid of excess or unwanted inventory.
- Stay updated on industry trends and market competitions on Women’s Ethnic Wear profile.
- Liaise with cross functional team to lead business category across business units.
- Manage, mentor and guide team members to deliver all goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA for Tier 1 Institute
- The Ideal Candidate should have 3-5 Yrs Experience and Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Excellent in managing Large Data sets.
- Analytical and critical thinker.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.