Category planning team is responsible for inventory planning, and project management for the Myntra MMB portfolio. In addition category planning drives optimization of inventory availability & health through analysis & implementation of systems & processes.
Roles and responsibilities
The proposed role is for planning manager for Beauty & Personal Care category. The planning lead will work with the category team to drive key merchandising and strategic decisions that influence the category P&L.
Category planner will be responsible for category specific planning activities on the following levels
- Annual / Long term plans – Preparation of AOP (annual operating plan), Creation of assortment plans and brand seasonal buys
- Monthly / Short term plans – Monthly target setting, inwards capacity allocation, OTB management
- Reporting & KPI management – Tracking category’s key metrics, weekly/monthly/season performance review and analytics support to category managers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Professional experience in retail / e-commerce / Analytics
- MBA from Tier 1 with 2-4 years of professional experience (2019 batch or before) or BE/BTech/BFTech Tier 1 institute with 4-6 years of professional experience
- Strong communication and management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Proficiency in MS-excel is a must.
- Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment