Manager - Demand Planning & Analytics Myntra Monetization
The role is the part of the monetisation & Brand Solutions team. This team is responsible for earning advertising and monetisation revenue for Myntra by providing various Brand solutions. The team supports one of the most important functions for the Myntra’s growth for future success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to provide & Demand supply view to the business for monthly / quarterly plan.
- To plan for smooth phasing and proactively call out any gaps in demand-supply.
- To proactively work with internal stakeholders in understanding upcoming initiatives/changes and sharing with the larger Ad monetization.
- Work closely with BU head in driving target achievement and actively solving for any gaps.
- Support BU head with weekly / monthly / quarterly reviews on Plan vs Actuals.
- To Create & present a Demand and Supply view for Ad monetization business on monthly/quarterly business.
- Work with Demand (Sales) team to capture demand view. Work with Product / Store team on capture various supply views.
- Capture Demand and Supply mismatch and proactively solve for that.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the partner brands and key business issues that affect them
- Design effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through appropriate graphical representation of quantitative information
- Drive visibility into business performance.
- Conduct regular metrics reviews, planning, forecasting.
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA for renowned college preferably with Engg or Mathematics background.
- Overall work experience of 2-5 years.
- Preferred to have experience in eCommerce industry.
Desired Skill Set
- Strong display of Myntra values and ethos
- High level of interest in learning new things.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Good with negotiation and persuasion.
- Strong problem solving, Time management & Prioritization skills with an eye for detail.
- Comfortable with handling large data sets & number crunching.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to independently work in an unstructured environment