This role will report into the Head of Content and Social Marketing at Myntra and will be responsible to drive the growth of Myntra Studio – Myntra’s own content destination on the app. This role will be responsible for the long-term success of the platform and will drive all innovations, user journeys, publishing, and reporting for Studio. This role will need to work closely with the product and engineering teams to build features and innovations that ultimately drive stickiness to the Myntra app. In addition, the day to day publishing and management of the product along with problem-solving with a keen eye on daily performance is a mandate for this role
This role will program manage the growth of the platform in coordination with the platform team as well as the marketing time. Hence, hands-on experience in managing complex and large programs on a day-to-day basis is necessary. We’re looking for someone who can hustle while being creative a frugal and drive varied stakeholders to come together and deliver on common objectives.
- Own the growth charter for Myntra Studio – plan traffic, budgets, and daily reporting
- Co-own ongoing innovations within the Content and Social Org across projects like Myntra fashion Superstar, Content campaigns, and Social Marketing as and when needed.
- Work closely with the marketing and analytics teams to build optimal growth plans along with daily planning and management of all traffic levers
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to build features that enhance user and creator experience, that impact retention in the long run
Qualifications & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in the fashion and entertainment industry with at least 4 years of experience in content ecosystems
- Prior experience with either setting up content platforms or managing influencer communities at scale is a must.
- The ability to conceptualize large scale projects at speed and with accuracy is a pre-requisite with impeccable stakeholder and team management skills.
- Willingness to get one's hands dirty to get things done in a fast paces environment and agility in thinking to be able to change course with changing market requirements.
Who is the right person for this role
- Someone who thrive in a startup environment where things are evolving rapidly.
- Someone who takes complete ownership and has a ‘get it done attitude.
- Someone who can bring together people to collaborate with sound reasoning and logic