About the Inventory Operations Team:
The Inventory Operation team represents the voice of Myntra's Inventory on ground operations. This team has an enterprise wide vision and works with all functions (Supply Chain, Category, Technology, Cataloging, and Finance, etc.) to ensure seamless performance across every leg of the Inventory journey. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and process changes.
The team is comprised of a strong mix of analytical storytellers who turn data into actions. It’s entrusted with providing the organization real time Brands insights and also keep working towards improving the brand experience at the same time. To that end, it relies on diverse capabilities including a strong operations team, analytics team & brand experience team.
- Vendor Management – Liaison between Myntra and Refinishing partners. Handle the day to day requirements of refinishing operations across Myntra and Refinishing partners.
- Strong problem solving ability – Strong analytical problem-solving skills. Understanding the challenges faced by Refinishing Partners and working towards structural solve for it. Structure and conduct analyses to come up with data backed insights
- Strong in Data analytics – Create structured dashboards to improve visibility of the function and make data driven decisions
- Highly Action Oriented - Track the status of the initiatives vs. the expected timelines & intended impact. Exceptional organizational skills with a history of executing and delivering results.
- Cross Team Collaboration - Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & project timelines. Provide actionable insights to stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- 2-3 years of relevant operations experience in ecommerce/fashion Industry is a must.
- Strong follow up Skills and Process Orientation.
- Highly proficient in use of MS-Office. Knowledge of SQL is an added advantage.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Critical Thinking Skills: Builds persuasive arguments, Reasons ethically, Draws and Evaluates conclusions.